We offer IT strategy streamlining services, information security and system integration, ensuring smooth and effective digital transformation, and enhancing digital customer experience. Our approach is to focus on the strategy and long-term goals of the customer, so we skip the noise of fleeting trends and equip the business with reliable and agile technology to achieve lasting results.
IT Strategy Consulting
Today’s information technology is a critical business function. IT is not just a supporting function that helps automate routine tasks and foster process efficiency: it has also become integrated into many industries ‘ products and services. Even organizations that do not see themselves as “high-tech” are increasingly leveraging IT for digital transformation and as a key component of their emerging business model.
We work closely with you to develop a business-focused IT strategy. Our consulting approach and extensive knowledge of SAP solutions contribute to the success of companies of all sizes from business process optimization and consulting to technical implementation and support. You take advantage of an IT consulting partner who understands the processes of your industry and knows how to customize SAP software to achieve the best results. Our wide range of best practices for different industries help ensure business success from your IT strategy. To drive your digital transformation strategy, we offer the full range of services. Our main areas of expertise are:
- Development of the IT roadmap: In order to help you develop a roadmap and digital transformation strategy tailored to your needs, you can rely on our business experts and IT consultants. We examine your business model thoroughly to provide detailed advice on the management and planning of your IT infrastructure.
- Technology Consulting: We guarantee that you will find the fastest and most efficient way to achieve your goals. Our consultants work with you to assess potential options, identify the ideal solutions and help you take advantage of the latest trends in technology and IT innovations.
- Process optimization: Our experience in eight core industries means that our consultants understand the specific business needs of your company. We use this expertise to help you optimize, streamline and digitize your processes and guide you through change management.
- Mergers and acquisitions: In modern business, mergers, acquisitions and carve-outs are becoming more and more common. Such major changes in organization can be an enormous challenge for IT. We offer support for integration of post-merger technology to minimize business disruption.
- Alignment of business: We start with a review of the business ‘ mission, vision, goals, and strategy, so we can derive the implications for IT – what IT needs to be and do to support the business strategy and deliver value for business.
Digital transformation is the significant change of business and organizational activities, processes, capabilities and models to completely use the progressions and chances of a blend of advanced innovations and their accelerating impact across society in a vital and organized way, in light of present and future movements. While digital transformation is predominantly utilized in a business context, it likewise impacts other organizations for example, governments, public sector agencies and organizations which are involved in handling societal challenges such as pollution, contaminations and aging populations by utilizing at least one of these current and developing technology innovations.
With the right choice of business-supporting technologies, we help companies go beyond automating traditional methods and processes, exploring new ways of boosting business and even transforming business models. We operate in various fields including healthcare, retail, banking, telecommunications, manufacturing, and more, and carefully gain experience in delivering reliable IT solutions focused on industry specifics. We are ready to join your IT journey and help you select the most profitable technology innovations to leverage your business and enhance your employees and customers experience.
System Integration (SI) is a process or phase of IT or engineering that involves joining various subsystems or components as one large system. It ensures the functioning of each integrated subsystem as required. System integration is also used by connecting functions of different systems to add value to a system through new functionalities. System Integration methods are as follows…
- Horizontal Integration: involves creating a unique subsystem which is intended to be the single interface between all other subsystems, ensuring that there is only one interface between any subsystem and that any subsystem can be replaced with another without affecting the others by using completely different data and interfaces. This is also known as a service bus for enterprises.
- Vertical Integration: Subsystems are integrated by functionality by creating “silos” of functional entities, starting with the upward (vertical) bottom basic function. This very fast method involves only a few vendors and developers, but over time it becomes more expensive as new functionalities need to be created.
- Star Integration: Each subsystem is connected to multiple subsystems, making the interconnection diagrams look like a star.
- Common Data Format: Helps the system to avoid converting the adapter to and from any application format. A common or application-independent format for systems using this method.
Our consultants start each project by analyzing the current CRM capabilities of a client. We find significant opportunities to improve your customer relationships, and wrap these into an optimal CRM solution that meets your business needs .
Intranets are private, secured networks used to effectively share information within a business. An intranet's goal is to facilitate communication, collaboration and sharing of documents within an organization for people.
Portal is a term, normally synonymous with gateway, for a global extensive internet web site that, whilst connected to the internet or users tend to go to as an anchor website online, is or proposes to be a prime beginning web site for users.
The Internet of Things, is a system of interrelated computing devices, digital machines, or objects, that have unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or computer-to-computer interaction.
We provide software development and consulting services to enable you to pull off your next software project with less stress and cost effective. Our development team has the innovation ability to control you at each phase of your product development life-cycle.
IT security is a set of cybersecurity strategies preventing unauthorized access to organizational assets like computers, networks and data. It maintains sensitive information's integrity and confidentiality, blocking sophisticated hackers access.
Image analysis is a set of techniques for obtaining quantitative information from morphological preparations from the investigator. When properly used, histological section quantitative image analysis is a powerful tool that can provide meaningful data.
IT service management
IT Service Management refers to the full range of activities, policy driven, organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures that an company carries out to design, plan, deliver, operate and control customer in information technology services.
We should perceive how these advantages map onto your business. Drop us a line portraying the possibility of your future application, and we will call you to examine the subtleties.